, , , , , , , ,

More of Crochet Earrings

Monday, March 09, 2015

Having got a an overwhelming response to my post on Crochet earrings I thought of making and sharing a few more with some pleasant twists to the traditional ones.


Yellow hoops crochet earrings with a golden and green drop
Yellow Crochet Earring

Blue loop golden beaded crochet earrings
Blue  Beaded Earring
Purple round crochet earring with white drop
Purple Earring with White Drop
Pink square red drop crochet earring
Pink Earring with Red Drops

Hope you all like it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Nothing better than this blog can describe me well. I am a passionate craft lover, an avid traveler and an amateur photographer. I love meeting people, going places and also making friends. My traveling tale started when I was just 5 and my journey continues. The color, culture and traditions that I come across inspire my creations.

Contact me

You can drop me an email at adi.agarwala@gmail.com.