, , ,

Instant Birthday Party!!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yes you are reading it correct, this post is about “Instant Birthday Party”.

My friend’s sister was in Hyderabad for about two weeks to spend her vacations. We had some good time with her playing age old games…Antakshari, Dumbsheraz and Teen Patti. In fact, during weekends we just walked out of the house without knowing where should we go to have fun but it turned out the fun part was just being together!!

Luckily her birthday was also approaching. As we kept conceiving for ideas the night before the D-day was already there. We thought of celebrating it at home only in a different way. With few things from outside like the cake and balloons and few things at home we arranged for her party at home.


Believe me even I would not have thought that this would come out so well. I think I should start giving kudos to my creativity!! :P


I had put newspaper bundles together to make a table out of it and covered it with a pillow cover, placed the cake on top it with some candles placed in disposable tea cups....

Voila!!

On the D-day we surprised her like this….


Candle light dinner on the roof!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

About me

Nothing better than this blog can describe me well. I am a passionate craft lover, an avid traveler and an amateur photographer. I love meeting people, going places and also making friends. My traveling tale started when I was just 5 and my journey continues. The color, culture and traditions that I come across inspire my creations.

Contact me

You can drop me an email at adi.agarwala@gmail.com.